Frozen Keto Cookie Dough Bites 🍪
What you'll need:
1 cup (2 1/2 servings) Keto Meal Vanilla
4 tbsp butter (softened)
1 oz cream cheese (softened)
1/4 cup stevia
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp almond flour
1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
How to make it:
- Grab your mixing bowl and start by adding your Keto Meal, almond flour, stevia, and vanilla extract.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, soften your butter and cream cheese (I do them together to save a bowl, but to eat his own!) in 15-second increments until soft.
- Combine butter, cream cheese, and dry mixture until well incorporated (make sure the butter and cream cheese are room temperature).
- Delicately incorporate your chocolate chips (we don't want them to melt or break!)
- On a parchment paper-lined tray, spoon out tablespoon sized bites until there is no more dough (if you sneak a bite, I won't tell!).
- Place in your freezer and let sit for 2-3 hours until hardened.
(yields 7 cookies)
- coming soon -