Bacon Chicken Caesar Casserole
Are you a huge fan of Caesar salad but want something more filling, especially when you can’t eat those crunchy croutons? Try this super rich and creamy chicken bacon casserole recipe for dinner tonight, it will be a family new favorite! Filled cheese, spices, chicken, and spinach, this casserole is very hearty even without the pasta! Loaded with crunchy bacon crumbs and a crispy cheese top, this casserole will be gone in no time.
Bonus for those of you who have busy schedules, you can prepare this ketogenic dinner recipe ahead of time and store it in your fridge for up to 4 days and bake it when you are ready to eat!
Prep time 20 min.
Cook time 30 min.
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp red pepper flakes
1/2 tbsp ground pepper
2 lbs chicken breast, cooked and diced
1/2 cup green onion, chopped finely
2 cups baby spinach
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a large oven safe casserole dish.
2. In a big bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and spices. Mix together evenly with an electric beater on low power.
3. In the same bowl, add the cooked chicken, green onion, spinach and half the bacon crumbs.
4. Pour the mixture the casserole dish and sprinkle with the rest of the bacon crumbs and all the shredded cheese.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown. Once removed from the oven, let it cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe inspired by Joy Filled Eats !