Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Thighs
Artichoke dip or creamy chicken thighs? Why not have both with this spinach artichoke chicken recipe! This one skillet recipe is a perfectly creamy and filling recipe for dinner. You can also chop up the left over chicken into smaller pieces and enjoy them with lettuce wraps. Either way, you are going to be making an incredible meal!
1 tsp olive oil
6 skinless bone-in chicken thighs or chicken breast
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup full fat cream cheese
1 cup chicken stock or broth
1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
4 cups baby spinach leaves
salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large skillet, add olive oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add garlic and chicken, flesh-side down, and sear for 2 - 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
4. Add in cream cheese and occasionally stir it until it begins to melt down and become thinner in consistency.
5. Pour in the chicken broth and add the parmesan cheese.
6. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to low.
7. Add artichokes and spinach; simmer for 10 minutees.
8. Place the skillet into preheated oven and continue to roast for 15-20 minutes. Serve with steam vegetables!
Thanks Cafe Delites!
If you love keto chicken recipes, check out our chicken tetrazzini recipe at Real Ketones!