Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
Want to impress your family by amping up a traditional dinner? Use this keto meatloaf recipe and turn that ordinary traditional meatloaf into a delicious, low carb spinach cheese stuffed meatloaf! Oh yes, this meatloaf is not basic at all! It is stuffed with lots of cheese and spinach, and who doesn't love cheese! While you wait for your grain free meatloaf to cook, you can also whip up some mashed cauliflower as a side to your perfect family dinner.
2.5 lbs ground beef
1/2 cup parmesan, grated
1/2 cup crushed pork rinds
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
2 cups spinach
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix together ground beef, egg, parmesan, pork rinds, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
3. Spread this meat mixture onto a baking sheet. Make a 10 by 12-inch rectangle and about 1/2 inch in thickness.
4. Evenly spread out the spinach onto the meat.
5. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the spinach.
6. Roll up the meatloaf using the parchment to help you roll it over.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
8. Allow it to rest for about 10 minutes before slicing. Serve hot!
Thanks, Sugar Free Mama!